Chibitronics and Studio Katia Collaboration Blog Hop

Hello crafty friends,


today I´m here to show you a card for the first day of Chibitronics and Studio Katia collaboration blog hop. I´ve used the thank you so much bundle from Studio Katia and Chibitronics Starter Kit to create an indirect lighting behind the flowers.


For a long time I´ve been wanting to create such a card, but I didn't have the right stamp for. But know I had and I love how it turned out. I love flowers, but for me they don´t light up. So I had this idea of creating an indirect lightning. But first of all let´s start with the card itself.

This card is pretty easy and came together really quick. I stamped the flowers image with Versamark ink on Bristol paper and used gold embossing powder. I wanted this card to be very golden. I don't know why, but I had this idea in my mind and I don't know where it came from. To color the flowers I used my Zig Real Color Brush Pen (color light carmine) and a watercolor brush to blend the markers out. The flower were die cut from the coordinating dies and I die cut the sentiment "Thank You" four times from white card stock. The last layer were also heat embossed, because I wanted to have the same gold color everywhere and I wanted it to look like a big bold embellishment. The blue card panel were die cut from the biggest Dotted Oval Die  and the endges dipped into Versamark ink and also heat embossed. To create my striped background I simply used some Post It Tape, my Versamark ink and the gold embossing powder. I rounded my edges with a corner rounder. At the end, when the card was put together I sprinkled the Sparkly Crystals Mix over the card. I find it so pretty when the light catches them.


But know the part in where I put the circuit together. It was really easy, as the card itself isn´t that complicated. The only difficulty I find, was the dimension of the card, as I didn't want the card to appear that bulky. The blue layer has two layers of Foamtape and a whole in which the battery has his space. The flower has another layer, so the card has in total three layers of foam tape. But as there are different dimensions the card doesn't appear bulky. The rest of the LED circuit is not complicated. Here you can find the template, in case you want to recreate the card:

Flowerimage and dies from Studio Katia
This card here is just an extra special for you. It doesn't lights up, but could be made as a light up card as well and with the same mechanism. It is a shaker card and I stamped the image on the acetate.


I hope you enjoyed my little indirect light up card for the Collaboration Blog Hop. I wish you all a very nice day and happy hopping ;)


Supplies:

Batterie Batterie Lifestyle Crafters Quick Stick Tool
Chibitronics  Starter Kit Ranger Multi Matte Medium
Chibitronics  LED white Scotch 3M Tape Glider
Chibitronics  Cuppertape Sizzix BigShot
Foam Tape 3M Tim Holtz Tonic Trimmer
Folia Acrylblöcke Tombow Mono Multi 
Folia Bistrolpapier Versamark Watermark Ink
Herma Removable Label Herma Removable Label Studio Katia  Thank You so Much Bundle
Kuretek Wink of Stella Studio Katia  Dotted Ovals
Kuretek Zig Real Color Brush Pens Studio Katia  Sparkling Crystal Mix
Label Ocean Acetate WOW Embossing Gold Rich super fine



MerkenMerkenMerkenMerken

14 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful flower and your coloring... amazing! Lovely the way the lights accent your card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How pretty these are.
    Love the lights behind
    the flower and the
    shaker is lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your cards are gorgeous and so elegant with the gold.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very pretty with the gold embossing and the lights make the one extra special.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your cards are beautiful. The colors are perfect and the gold sentiment is such a nice touch.

    AntwortenLöschen