You´re so sweet!

Hallo ihr Lieben,


jetzt zeige ich euch meine letzte Karte die ich am Samstag gebastelt habe :) Dieses Mal ist es eine Karte mit diesem tollen und langersehnten Kaugummiautomaten von Lawn Fawn. Gleichzeitig will ich auch an der Lawnscaping Challenge teilnehmen.

Hello people :) 

today I want to show you the last card I did on Saturday. This time I used this great gumball machine. I wanted this set for a long time and now I´ve got it finally. I also wanted to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge.



Da die Farben und die Schrift alle sehr sanft und nicht so Kontrastreich sind habe ich leider nicht noch mehr Bilder machen können. Unglaublicherweise ist nur ein gutes für euch heraus gesprungen. Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir verzeihen. Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Verlängertes Wochenende und hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder :)

The card is really subtle and the sentiment also, so it was really hard to take a picture. Unfortunately I only got one that worked to show you. I wish you all a nice long weekend (here in germany we have a national holiday) and we will see us soon :) 


Material: later...


2 Kommentare:

  1. This card is so stunning, I love all the different elements you used. You did an amazing job with the Lawnscaping Challenge, thank you so much for participating!
    -Samantha

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die Karte ist echt spitze! Ich wünsche dir viel Glück bei der Challenge!
    LG
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen