Welcome Babys

Hallo und Willkommen zurück,

gestern habe ich mich mit zwei super netten und süßen Damen getroffen um ein bisschen zu basteln. Da ich ja schon lange nicht mehr an Wettbewerben teilgenommen habe war mein oberstes Gebot Wettbewerbskarten zu basteln und gleichzeitig meine neuen gekauften Sachen zu testen :)

Hello and welcome back :)

yesterday I met myself with two super sweet and kind people to craft a bit. Since I haven't played a challenge for a long time my first rule for yesterday was to craft only challenge cards and I also tried to use all my new crafting supplies.



Wie ihr sicherlich sehen könnt möchte ich bei der My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #281. Als ich zum 1. Mal diese super süßen Hasen gesehen habe wusste ich direkt, dass ich sie brauche. Allerdings wollte ich keine "Freundeskarte" basteln, sondern ich wollte Babykarten basteln. Außerdem haben wir ein paar Schwangere in unserem Bekanntenkreis, von daher weiß ich, dass ich diese Karten bald benötigen werde :)

As you can see I´m going here for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #281. I´ve got this super cute bunnies and when I saw them for the first time I knew I had to use them. But I didn't wanted to use them for a kind of friends card, I wanted to use them for a Baby card. I think they are cuteness overload! And also I have a lot of pregnant friends here around and I know I´ll need this cards really soon :) 



Und wie immer hoffe ich, dass euch mein Beitrag für heute gefallen hat und wir sehen uns beim nächsten Mal (morgen!) wieder ;)

I hope you liked my challenge entry and I hope we will see us too (tomorrow) for my next card I did for a challenge.


Versamark Watermark Ink
Tim Holzt Shaded Lilac
Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool
Scotch 3M Tape Glider
Ranger Multi Matte Medium
My Sweet Petunia MISTI Tool
My Favorite Things  Snuggle Bunnies
My Favorite Things  Jumbo peek a boo dies
My Favorite Things  Blueprints 25
Memento Tuxedo Black
Little Things by Lucy Starry Nights Confetti 
Little Things by Lucy I Love You Confetti
Lifestyle Crafters Quick Stick Tool
Kuretek Wink of Stella
Incadincado Embossing Bag
Folia Acrylblöcke
Foam Tape 3M
Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Border Die




2 Kommentare: