Dream Big- Elephant :)

Hallo ihr Lieben,

hier mein Last-Minute-Post zur MFT Sketch Challenge. Am Freitag hatte ich die Karte bereits gemacht und weil ich noch so viele Projekte habe, ist diese hier ein bisschen untergegangen :D Jetzt aber husch husch, dass ich es noch schaffe. 

Hello dears,

today I have a last minute post for the running MFT Sketch Challenge. I already did this card on friday, but because I did so many cards I totally forgot to post it. Now I have to hurry.. 


Den Elefanten und die anderen Figuren habe ich mit meinem Copic Markern gemalt. Den Hintergrund habe ich mit Distress Inks auf Aquarellpapier erstellt.

I colored the elephant and the images with my Copic markers. The background were creates with some distress inks on water color paper. 


Und das war´s auch schon für heute :) Tut mir leid, eigentlich war der Eli nicht für heute geplant.. aber wie das eben manchmal so ist. Unverhofft kommt oft :)

And for today that´s all. I´m really sorry, the eli wasn't planed for today :) But it happens.. :)


Material:
Paper: Stampin Up (Whisper White)
Watercolor paper: Folia
Stamp Set: MFT (Adorable Elephants)
Die: MFT (Stitched Rectangles)
Distress Inks: Tim Holzt (Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistacchio, Squeezed Lemonade)
Embossing Powder: WOW (Opaque White
Copic: Elephant (T0, T1, T2, T3 T4, T5, RV00), Butterlies (BG34, BG49, YG21, YG23, YG25), Balloon (Y02, Y06, Y21)
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft Foam


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen