Your are out of this world! - Video

Hallo ihr lieben Bastlern :)

dieses Mal möchte ich an der MFT Sketch Challenge teilnehmen. Letzte Woche habe ich meine Bestellung mit My Favorite Things Produkten erhalten und wollte direkt das neue Set out of this world probieren :)

Hello crafters,

today I want to play along with the MFT Sketch Challenge. Last week I received my order from My Favorite Things and I wanted to play along with the stamp set out of this world.





In dem Video seht ihr, wie ich eine ähnliche Karte gewerkelt habe. Und ich wollte das ihr seht, wie ich mit den Distress Inks gepuncht habe :D

In the video I showed you how I created a similar card. I wanted you to see me playing with the distress inks :) It was really fun and easy to make. 




Material:
Paper: Nenaah Solar (ultra heavy white card stock)
Watercolor Paper: Folia
Distress Inks: Tim Holzt (tumbled Glass, mermaid lagoon, chipped saphire, squeezed semonade, mowed lawn, 
twisted citron, wilted violet, seedless perserve )
Copic Sketch Marker: T0,T1,T2,T3,T4,T6, R29, R39, R89, B00, B0000
Embossing Powder: WOW (opaque white)
Ink Pad: Simon Says Stamp (white)
Stamp Set: My Favorite Things (out of this world)
Dies: My Favorite Things (Stitched inside & outside circle, square)
Emblishments: Pretty Pink Posh (silver mini stars confetti)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen